QC Analyst - Bioassay, Liverpool
Rob Walker at CK Science is recruiting for a Quality Control Analyst to join a global pharmaceutical and veterinary health manufacturer. This is a full time 6 month contract position.
As a Quality Control Analyst the main purpose of your role will be to conduct stability and release testing of animal health products in compliance with cGMP.
Further responsibilities of this Quality Control Analyst position include:
- Analysis to support key site validation activities in compliance with cGMP
- Maintenance of analytical equipment
- Maintaining laboratory records to current cGMP requirements
- Operating to current Environmental Health & Safety standards
As a Quality Control Analyst, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Candidates will ideally have a BSc or equivalent in a relevant Chemistry discipline, and be able to demonstrate their industrial experience within a pharmaceutical environment.
- Able to work alone with minimal supervision
- Able to demonstrate good written and verbal communication
- Able to make most efficient uses of resources and ensure deadlines are met
- Able to systematically troubleshoot problems and make appropriate decisions
- Demonstrated initiative, working towards continuous improvement activities
For more information or to apply for this Quality Control Analyst position please contact Rob Walker on 0114 283 9956 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH32388 in all correspondence.