QA Team Lead
CK Group are recruiting for a QA Team Lead to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Waterford on a on a 23 month fixed term contract.
From €55,000 per annum depending upon experience.
QA Team Lead Role:
- Provide quality expertise & support to the QA team and site
- Leads a team of Quality Assurance specialists to excellent performance through a structured quality system delivering compliance, customer service and a positive team-based work environment. Therefore, people management is crucial
- Oversees the day to day management of QA systems (eg Trackwise, Deviations, CAPAs, Electronic Batch Record review etc), directing the workload of the QA Specialists
- Provide clear open communication with the QA team and site
- Previous experience in sterile manufacturing and/or operational quality support
- Provide ability to provide quality expertise & support to the QA team and site
- Proven ability to lead projects across multiple platforms
- Experience of managing teams would be a distinct advantage
- Effective technical knowledge of sterile manufacturing processes
Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of oral dose biologics products.
This QA Team Lead role will be based at our clients site in Waterford, Ireland.
For more information, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 48254.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.