CK Group are recruiting for a QA Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Waterford on a 23 month fixed term contract.
Up to €50,000 per annum depending upon experience.
QA Specialist Role:
- Ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with the required standards conforming to company, cGMPs, cGLPs, SOPs, regulatory regulations and guidelines
- Review and approval of change controls and related documentation in compliance with regulatory approvals and GMP requirements
- Perform review of documentation / investigations / deviations / CAPAs / reports
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
- Knowledge of regulations and standards affecting devices, biologics and pharmaceutical products
- Experience in a compliance role, steriles experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Minimum 2+ years GMP experience
- Degree Qualification in Science Discipline or equivalent working experience
Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of oral dose biologics products.
This QA Specialist role will be based at our clients site in Waterford, Ireland.
For more information, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 48255.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.