QA Officer in Scotland
Date Posted: Friday, 28th of September 2012
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000
Start Date: ASAP
Telephone: 091 384 8905
Consultant Name: Graeme Pallas
QA Officer in Scotland. Graeme Pallas is recruiting for a QA Officer to join a multi-national pharmaceutical company at their site based in Scotland on initially a 6 month contract.
As a QA Officer the main purpose of your role will be to:
- Identify and escalate cGMP issues
- Deal with change control, deviations, validation, customer audits and raw material campaigns
- Prepare for FDA and MHRA audits
- Participate in quality related investigations and assist in approving CAPA
- Complete batch paperwork including manufacturing and analytical documentation
As a QA Officer you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in a science related subject
- Experience working in a cGMP environment
- Previous experience working in a Quality Assurance based role
The successful QA Officer will be joining a growing multi-national pharmaceutical organisation at their site in Scotland. The role will initially be a 6 month contract, however, there is a likelihood the role will be extended.
For more information or to apply for this QA Officer position please contact Graeme Pallas on 0191 384 8905 or email email@example.com.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH25330 in all correspondence.
Keywords: qa officer, quality assurance officer, quality officer, quality associate, qa auditor, gmp auditor, capa, fda, mhra, graeme pallas.