QA Compliance Officer in Livingston
Graeme Pallas at CK Science is recruiting for a QA Compliance Officer to join a leading healthcare organisation at their facility located in Livingston on an initial one year contract.
The main purpose of the role will be to support the site gap assessment and implementation plans for combination products regulatory requirements.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Lead the execution of quality systems requirements during the implementation of the action plan.- Execute internal and external audits.
- Work closely with compliance teams to ensure consistent and effective project deliverables.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Knowledge of quality system standards ISO13485, 21CFR 820, 21 CFR Part 211, 21 CFR Part 4.
- Good knowledge of quality system standards for Pharmaceutical or Biological products.
- Knowledge of equipment and test method validation processes.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a blue chip consumer healthcare company at their site located in Livingston. This is a project based role and the initial contract is for 1 year. The role involve working at other sites across Europe and may involve travel up to 25% of the time.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Graeme Pallas at CK Science on on 0191 384 8905 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH34910 in all correspondence.