Process Engineer in North East England
Date Posted: Monday, 24th of September 2012
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000
Start Date: ASAP
Telephone: 019 384 8905
Location: North East England
Consultant Name: Graeme Pallas
Process Engineer in North East England. Graeme Pallas is recruiting for a Process Engineer to join a multi-national science company located at their site in North East England. The position will initially be a contract role with the possibility of^leading to a more permanent role.
As a Process Engineer the main purpose of your role will be to:
- Assist in development and design of new processes of production scale manufacturing
- Validation of existing manufacturing processes
- Manage^your own projects in relation to manufacturing of new products and further scale up
As a Process Engineer you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in Chemical Process Engineering or equivalent
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology company
- Experience in technical transfer activities
- Familiar with GMP
The successful Process Engineer will joining a multi-national science company located at their site in North East England.^^In addition to a competitive salary you will also be entitled to company bonus and pension.
For more information or to apply for this Process Engineer position please contact Graeme Pallas on 0191 384 8905 or email email@example.com.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH25304 in all correspondence.
Keywords: process engineer, chemical process engineer, chemical engineer, manufacturing engineer, science engineering, graeme pallas.