Microbiologist - Surrey
Date Posted: Wednesday, 19th of September 2012
Salary: £11 - £14 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Telephone: 01438 723500
Consultant Name: Julie Marshall
Sector: Fast Moving Consumer Goods
Julie Marshall at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Microbiologist to join a FMCG company based in Surrey on a full time, temporary basis until December 2012.
As Microbiologist you will require experience in the following:
- Microbial analysis of raw materials, components, intermediates and final products
- Environmental monitoring of the site
- Responsibility for the maintenance, culture and enumeration of microorganisms, and will also support the regulatory area, QA audits and^inspections (MCA/FDA).
The successful Microbiologist will have the following qualifications, skills & experiences:
- Degree (or equivalent) in Microbiology or related subject
- Good aseptic techniques are required
- GLP knowledge and an understanding of pathogenicity and ecology of microorganisms would be useful
- The successful candidate will need to have up-to-date Hep B vaccination
If successful, you will be joining a global company and in return there is an attractive salary and possible career progression opportunities.
To apply for this Microbiologist position, please contact Julie Marshall via email: email@example.com
, or telephone: 01438 723 500 or please click on the link^below.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you^have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST25265 in all correspondence.
Keywords: Microbiologist, Microbiology, GMP, GLP, Julie Marshall