CK Group are recruiting for an EHS Associate to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis.
Location: This EHS Associate role will be based at our clients site in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin.
Salary: Up to €29 per hour.
EHS Associate Role:
- Provide specialist support in the assigned areas and programmes, including Biological Safety, Manual Handling and Ergonomics.
- Where required support as required the Industrial Hygiene Programme, including the collation of results and reports.
- Ensure corrective actions are identified and implemented in conjunction with area management.
- Support effective implementation of company EHS policies, programmes and objectives.
- Degree or equivalent in Occupational Safety/Health or Environmental Health.
- Specialising in Biological Safety, Manual Handling and Ergonomics.
- Minimum 4 years in related industry in an equivalent role.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this EHS Associate position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48258.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.