Antibody Formulation Scientist
CK Group are recruiting for an Antibody Formulation Scientist to join the Biological Formulation Development group of a leading biopharmaceutical organisation at their research and development facilities located in Slough on an initial one year contract.
Our client is a global biopharmaceutical company whose medicine treats thousands of patients around the world who live with severe diseases.
This role is located on a well-established biopharma R&D facility based in Slough. There are good transport links whether you drive or even use public transport. Slough is a great place to live and work and is easily commutable from Reading, Oxford and London.
Antibody Formulation Scientist Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Assist in the development and supply of formulations for all stages of the monoclonal antibody development process.
- Perform experiments or analysis to support clinical studies.
- Authoring formulation protocols, reports and supporting documentation.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A qualification in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Biology or similar.
- Experience working in a laboratory applying new and developing technologies, ideally within analytical biotechnology or formulation development.
- Good communication and organisations skills.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information please contact Graeme Pallas on 0191 384 8906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 48425 in all correspondence.