Analytical Support Technician - Suffolk
Date Posted: Thursday, 13th of September 2012
Salary: Up to £21,000
Start Date: ASAP
Telephone: 01438 723500
Consultant Name: Julie Marshall
Julie Marshall at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Analytical Support Technician to join a Technical Development group for a large pharmaceutical company based in Suffolk on a full time, temporary basis for 3 months.
As Analytical Support^Technician your duties will include:
- Working as part of a project team using established procedures and techniques to assist in the development or execution of relatively complex development or analytical tasks.
- Reporting results and contributing ideas for the resolution of outstanding issues.
- Developing a personal understanding of scientific principles and seeking to extend knowledge of cGMP
- Receiving instruction on new tasks and completed work will be checked for accuracy and completeness.
- Prioritising and organising daily work to agreed deadlines
The successful Analytical Support Technician will have the following qualifications, skills & experiences:
Degree (or equivalent) in a Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Sciences or related subject.
The ability to complete tasks to tight deadlines.
The ability to organise and prioritise workload, with supervision.
Clear interaction and communication skills.
If successful, you will be joining a global company and n return there is an attractive salary, coupled with career progression opportunities.
To apply for this Analytical Support Technician position, please contact Julie Marshall via email: email@example.com
, or^telephone: 01438 723 500 or please click on the link below.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST25238 in all correspondence.
Keywords: Analytical, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical jobs, laboratory jobs, Julie Marshall