Analytical Laboratory Technician
CK Science are recruiting for an Analytical Laboratory Technician to join a leading company in the wet wipe industry at their site based in Flint on a contract basis for a period of circa 6 months.
Our client is the most innovative manufacturer of wet wipes in the world, trusted by many large brands and retailers to consistently deliver quality products.
Analytical Laboratory Technician Role:
Your main duties will include to:
- Carry out analysis of raw materials, in process materials and finished product in line with procedures, specifications and defined test methods.
- Support in the development of new test methods for new bulk liquid and chemicals.
- Escalate any out of specification results relating to raw materials, in process testing and finished product.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Relevant degree or equivalent industrial experience.
- Hand on laboratory experience with analytical techniques such as HPLC and GC.
- Computer literate.
For more information or to apply for this Analytical Laboratory Technician position, please contact Georgia Bernard on 0191 384 8906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48279.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.