14 Signs Your Interview Went Well
2. You are shown around the building.
3. You are introduced to other team members.
4. The interviewer asks you about your availability.
5. The interviewer asks you about your salary expectations.
6. The interviewer asks you to return for another round of interviews.
7. The interviewer takes time to answer your questions in full.
8. You are given a clear timeline of when a decision will be made.
9. The interviewer spends time trying to sell the advantages and the position to you.
10. You hear from your references that the interviewer has contacted them.
11. The interviewer demonstrates positive body language – e.g. smiling, good eye contact and nodding.
12. The interviewer gives you clues about their professional and personal lives.
13. Your interview covers topics beyond the science job description.
14. The interviewer reveals their frustration with the previous job holder.
- 14 Signs Your Interview Went Well+ Youtube video!
- 25 Interview Mistakes + Youtube video!
- Assessment Centre Tips + Youtube video!
- Before and during your interview
- Chemistry Industry Interview Tips + Youtube video!
- Dress to Impress At Your Interview
- How to Take Control in Your Interview
- Interview Preparation
- Planning the journey to your interview
- Questions You Should & Shouldn’t Ask Your Interviewer
- Technology Industry Interview Advice + Youtube video!
- Telephone Interview Tips
- The STAR Interview Technique + Youtube video!