Formulation Development Scientist
To be directly involved in the development of all aspects of the processes used in the manufacture of new and existing drug products (dosage forms will include tablets and capsules).
- Assume direct involvement in the process development for the manufacture of medicinal products based in a range of dosage forms including tablets, capsules, controlled release systems, liquids and semi-solids.
- Operate the various pieces of equipment involved in the process, at laboratory, pilot and commercial scale
- Complete accurate process documentation in accordance with GMP, to include manufacturing documents and preparation of reports
- Participate in transfer of technology from formulation development to production; liaising with production to ensure smooth transfer of information
- Liaise with production in relation to manufacture of clinical trial batches
- Participate in critical interpretation of experimental data
- Participate in practical problem solving in relation of on-going and new projects
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- A Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in a Scientific/Technical discipline.
- Experience in solid dosage manufacturing
- Previous experience of pharmaceutical drug product manufacturing techniques such as dry powder blending, granulation, encapsulation and tablet compression
- Previous experience of completing batch processing instructions in accordance with GMP
- Experience in cGMP audits and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Office, Excel etc)
If successful you will be joining a one of the leading international pharmaceutical organisations.
How to apply:
To apply for this Formulation Development Scientist position contact Naynesh Mistry via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 0114 283 9956 or please click on the link below.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria. If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH25431 in all correspondence.
Find out about other roles with Almac here:
- Analytical Chemist
- Analytical Development Team Leader
- Analytical Team Leader
- Analytical Technical Leader
- Formulation Development Scientist
- Group Leader
- Organic Chemist Technical Leader
- Shift Manager
- Shift Quality Control Analytical Chemist
- Product Quality Specialist