Jason Johal is currently recruiting for a Biopharmacologist to work within Neuroscience for a Global Pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire.
As a global Neuroscience Principal Researcher, you will contribute to executing projects and will be expected to design and execute experiments independently and conduct research activities within established guidelines. You will also be expected to participate in discussion and review of new targets.
The role will include but will not be limited to the following activities:-
- The collection and collation of results and conclusions.
- Collaborating effectively with fellow project members to accomplish team goals in an efficient manner on time and within budget.
- Reviewing the effectiveness of current laboratory equipment and suggesting ways to better manage available equipment within research programs.
- Testing standard procedures to provide recommendations for improvement for use across programs.
- Contributing to information database development
- Contributing to the preparation and submission of patents, scientific publications and regulatory documents.
Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate should have recognised expertise in a wide range of in vivo pharmacological techniques and the ability to conduct in vivo studies utilising biochemical and behavioural endpoints is critical. A general scientific background in the field of neurodegenerative disorders is also essential.
How to apply
For more information or to apply for this Biopharmacologist position, please contact Jason Johal on 01438 723 500 or email@example.com. Please quote reference ST22388 in all correspondence.